What Student’s Say on Google
I am Nikita, I took classes from the renowned IELTS Coaching centers in Patel Nagar, Delhi and made 4 attempts but could not get required score. They all are just big names but do nothing for students. When I joined “IELTS Coaching Near Me in Delhi. I realized that this is the right place. After the preparation of 1.5 months, I got 7 bands which is good score for me to get admission in Australia and also got my visa by the help of these super people. They have the best IELTS Trainers in Delhi.
I was looking IELTS Coaching Institute Near Me and suddenly I saw a website call ieltscoachingnearme.com which is one of the best institute in Delhi. I am very thankful to give me better direction in my IELTS studies.
Join IELTS AcademicGeneralUK-VI and get desired score.
Are you looking for the Best IELTS Coaching Institute? If you are soon to have IELTS Reading test and worried about your IELTS Reading test day then visit our IELTS coaching Near Me. Our years of experienced trainers and teachers will give quick handy tips and insights of the Reading test.
- For IELTS reading test you get a total of 60 minutes. 90 second for each question, that excludes your reading time. Waste no time on questions for the answers which you don’t see. Skip them, do the rest and you can always come back to them later.
- Reading passages are always from easier to increasing difficulty and you get a total of 40 questions to answer. Therefore, before the test, you should be widening the reading skill from familiarity to complicated passage on various topics.
- Always do the earlier questions first to get easy marks and gain confidence. Be very quick in locating the answers. So before test Practice, practice and practice.
- You whole task is to locate the answers as quickly as possible in the given passage therefore don’t waste your time in understanding the passage.
- Some candidates prefer to read the questions before the text while some prefer to read the passage and then the questions. You can practice both the ways and follow whichever suits you.
- Remember IELTS Reading test has a strict time limit which is a challenge to your ability in completing the test in time. Develop your reading skills so that you find the answer quickly in the given passage.