Hi, my name is Mudit Administer Of Universta, and in this blog, I am going to be discussing everything you need to know to get your Studying in UK in 2024 journey.Continue reading Studying in UK in 2024: Visa, Programs, Scholarships, and More
Are you planning to study in Germany for a bachelor’s degree? Then hold on, this blog is super important. TestAS is mandatory to study in Germany for a bachelor’s degree, and you also need this to get your APS certificate.
Hi, my name is Mudit Owner Of Universta, and in this blog, I will tell you all you need to know about TestAS: format, syllabus, prep, results, and some helpful resources. So stick until the end as we dive straight in.
Table of Contents
Who needs TestAS? Are there any waivers?
TestAS is mandated for all non-EU students who want to study in Germany for an undergraduate degree. Yes, there are waivers available, but only if the candidate has cleared JEE Mains and Advanced.
Is TestAS in English or German?
TestAS is offered in both English and German, but I will advise you to choose English as the preferred language. Choose German only if you have B1 or B2 level proficiency.
What is the TestAS test format?
The test is available in two formats: paper-based and digital, just like IELTS. In a multiple-choice format, depending on your computer level, choose the one you like. Both paper-based and digital tests have two sections: a core test and a subject-specific core test. The core test is the same for all applicants and tests your general abilities, such as quantitative problems and numericals. For the subject-specific section, you can choose from six subjects:
1. Humanities, Cultural Studies, and Social Sciences
2. Life Sciences
3. Mathematics, Computer Sciences, and Natural Sciences
Make sure you choose the subject as per your intended program of study.
How long is the test?
For paper-based tests, you will get 110 minutes followed by a 30-minute break and 145 to 150 minutes for the subject-specific section. That will be a total of 4.5+ hours, including breaks.
For digital tests, you get 90 minutes for the core test followed by a 30-minute break, and then 90 minutes for the subject-specific section. That will be three and a half hours, including breaks.
What is the TestAS test syllabus
For paper-based tests, the core section will have four types of questions, including solving quantitative problems, inferring relations, completing patterns, and continuing numerical series. Subject-specific questions will vary as per your chosen subject. You can find detailed info on this on the TestAS.de website. For digital tests, the core section will have three types of questions, including figure sequences, mathematical equations, and Latin squares. Subject-specific questions will vary as per the subject, and that info is also available on their website.
Where are the TestAS test centers? How much is the cost, the number of attempts, and validity of the test?
There are nine test centers in India for TestAS located in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, and Pune. You can book both paper or digital tests by going to the website. The cost of registration is 150 Euros, roughly around 13,600 rupees. There is no limit on the number of attempts, and the results will be valid for a lifetime.
How do I register for TestAS?
Registration is also pretty simple. You choose the date and type of test, create an account, select the test center, pay the fee, and you’re done. Do note that the test is offered just three times a year, and you should keep a check on the registration period for the particular date. For instance details visit: https://www.testas.de/en/pruefungstermine_en.htm
Where can I prepare for TestAS?
There’s plenty of free material available on the TestAS.de website. But in case you want to get your hands on more test prep material, there are Digital Editions available on Amazon by edulate GmbH.
When are the results available for TestAS?
For paper-based tests, it takes about four weeks, and for digital tests, it takes two weeks for the results. You can access them from your account by entering your username and password.
Anything else you should know about?
Carry your valid ID along with a blue or black ballpoint pen. Everything else will be available at the test center. Apart from this, if you have any other questions, you can check out the FAQs list on the TestAS.de website.
Hope you find this blog super helpful! If you want me to make another blog on any other test, let me know in the comments below.
Table of Contents
Top 5 Marketing Universities to PursueContinue reading Top Marketing Universities in the World
Table of Contents
Study in South Korea for Free
Is Your Study Abroad Destination South Korea? If Yes, We Have a Great Selection of Scholarships That Offer 100% Tuition Fee Waiver for Bachelor’s, Masters, and PhD, Along With a Lot of Perks Like Living Allowance, Airfare, Health Insurance, and More Worth Lakhs and Lakhs of Rupees. Yes, Study in South Korea for free is Pretty Generous That Way.Continue reading How to Study in South Korea for Free
One of our student Amanpreet has recently shifted to the UK with her family. She studies in Class 12 and will be going to college in the UK itself. When I asked her what career she wants to study in UK, she said that due to her high marks, all her options are open. However, she wants to go for a high-earning courses in the UK.
Would you like to know what high-paying courses she has in mind for the UK? Then stay tuned because we will be sharing it all.
Table of Contents
Top 5 High Paying Courses in the UK
A consultant dermatologist is a specialized Medical Doctor who focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and management of conditions related to the skin, hair, nails, and mucous membranes. The experts in dermatology, which is the branch of medicine that deals with skin disorders and diseases.
To become one, a student has to go through medical school, then a residency and a fellowship, and then obtain various certificates, licenses. All that is pretty much worth it, as the average early salary of an experienced consultant dermatologist is around £100,000 per year.
Head of Sales
The job of a head of sales is a senior leadership position within an organization that is responsible for overseeing and managing the sales department and its activities. The primary objective of a head of sales is to drive revenue growth, meet sales targets, and develop and execute strategies to maximize the organization’s sales performance.
The role of a head of sales requires strong leadership skills, excellent communication abilities, strategic thinking, and a deep understanding of the sales process and market dynamics. They play a crucial role in driving the organization’s revenue growth and overall success. Such a high position comes with high rewards; an experienced head of sales can earn up to £98,000 per year on average in the UK.
The job of a Management Consultant involves providing expert advice and assistance to organizations to help them improve their overall performance, operations, and effectiveness. Management Consultants are hired by companies, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and other entities to analyze their current practices, identify areas for improvement, and develop strategies for positive change.
Management Consultants can be employed by consulting firms, work as independent contractors, or hold in-house consultant positions within organizations. They play a crucial role in helping organizations navigate change, improve performance, and achieve their goals through expert advice and strategic guidance. It is one of the most lucrative career paths post an MBA, as an experienced Management Consultant can charge £100,000 per year for their services.
The job of a surgeon is highly specialized and demanding, involving performing surgical procedures to treat various medical conditions, injuries, and diseases. Surgeons play a crucial role in healthcare, as their skills are essential for diagnosing, treating, and sometimes curing patients. Surgeons perform surgical procedures, which can vary widely depending on their specialty.
Common surgical specialties include general surgery, orthopedic surgery, cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, and more. Surgeons use precise techniques to operate on patients, often using specialized instruments. Surgeons often have to work on cases for upwards of 20 hours continuously. However, all that hard work pays off, as an experienced surgeon can earn £120,000 per year on average in the UK.
The job of a lawyer involves providing legal advice, representing clients in legal matters, and advocating for their interests within the bounds of the law. Lawyers play a crucial role in the legal system, helping individuals, businesses, and organizations navigate complex legal issues. Lawyers can work in various settings, including law firms, government agencies, corporations, non-profit organizations, and as solo practitioners.
They may focus on litigation (courtroom practice) or transactional work (document drafting and negotiation). Depending on their areas of expertise and preferences, the role of a lawyer is essential for upholding the rule of law, protecting individual rights, and ensuring a fair and just legal system. Law is one of the most demanding careers in the world; however, it pays off many dividends, as a top lawyer can earn close to £105,000 per year in the UK.
These were some of the highest-earning courses in the UK. You can surely earn a lot by pursuing these fields in the UK.
With Universta Now Study in Italy for Free Consultants In Delhi with Guaranteed 100% Scholarship For Indian Students. Get Enroll In Popular Universities.
Our team comprises over 80 members that has extensive subject expertise in Italy Free Education. We have a 100% success rate in obtaining scholarships for students accepted into these elite, highly regarded Italian public universities.
We have got Scholarship Approvals for our 2000+ students till date, resulting in a whopping 220+ crores of scholarship approved.
We have been assisting all our valued students across South-East Asia for Education in Italy with Guaranteed 100% Scholarship.
We promise a full scholarship, which includes a stipend of Rupees 13.5 lacs for bachelor’s degree and Rupees 9 lakhs for master’s, covering both tuition and living expenses for the duration of the program.
Italy: Land of Rich Culture, Economic Power, and Global Influence
- Italy is in south central Europe and is considered part of Western Europe.
- Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican city which is the smallest country in the world.
- Italy’s economy is ranked as the Third largest in the Eurozone and the Ninth largest in the world.
- Italy is a global leader in exports and commerce, ranking seventh among developed nations.
- Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, and other popular cities are located in 20 of Italy’s regions.
- With almost 50 million visitors, Italy is the fourth most visited country in the world.
- Tourism, machinery, iron and steel, chemicals, food processing, textiles, automobiles, apparel, footwear, and ceramics are among Italy’s main industries.
- Total Population Approx. 6 Crores
- Italy is a part of the Schengen Countries and the European Union.
- WHO ranks the fourth-best medical facilities in the world.
Italy: A Cultural Marvel – From Elite Universities to Iconic Landmarks
- World class QS High Ranked Universities.
- Fashion Brands like Armani, Gucci, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace , Fendi ,Marni etc.
- Milan is referred to as the global center of fashion.
- The greatest automakers in the world, including Lamborghini, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, and many more.
- Huge contribution to Art, Architecture, Food, Literature, Design, Opera, Football, Gelato and the list is endless
- Italy has 55 UNESCO World Heritage sites, the most in the world
- Venice Canals
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Vatican City and many more
Why not compare studying in India with study for free in Italy?
Number of universities in the Top 500 QS World Rankings
Probability of Getting Admissions in Top Universities/Colleges
|Very Low as Competition is High for limited seats||High, Because admission is based on previous academic records and low number of student participation|
Fees for complete Course (Average Cost)
|UG:10 to 15 Lacs & PG: 7 to 10 Lacs per year||Free 100% scholarship|
Expense for Accommodation, Food & Misc.
|UG:4 to 5 Lacs & PG: 2 to 3 Lacs||Free 100% scholarship|
Stipend During Studies
|Maximum 1.20 to 1.5 Lacs/Year||Minimum stipend of 9 Lacs for Masters’ & 13.5 Lacs for Bachelors|
Part Time Jobs
|Low salary of Rs. 6000 – 8000/Month & it is very difficult to do part time jobs because of hectic schedule of Uni / College timings.||Regular Study – 20 hours / week, Holidays – 40 hours a week, 10 euros an hour as the minimum wage, and 800 euros a month (or Rs. 65000 per month)|
Savings during the entire period of studies
|Not possible as very less part time job opportunities & low salary||Rs. 65000 *36 = Rs. 24 Lacs (For Bachelors) & Rs. 65000*24= Rs. 16 Lacs (For Masters)|
Job Opportunities after Studies
|Less as Campus Placement is only in Top Uni/Colleges Approx. 3.5 crores UG & PG students pass out every year.||Very High Because All Uni organize Campus placement Only 16 Lakh UG & PG students pass out every year Students may choose to work in any of the 26 EU member states.|
Average Salary / Month for UG & PG Degree holders
|Monthly 18 K to 25K, So Return on Investment is Low.||Monthly Min 3 lacs to 5 Lacs|
|Fastest Growing in Telecommunications and Automobile||World’s Most Industrialized Nations / World’s Sixth, Largest Manufacturing Country, World’s 7th largest Industrialized Country|
|Not good and Very Expensive||Free and World’s 2nd best medical facilities|
Quality of Life Index
|51||64 (13% More than India)|
Per Capita Income
|Rs. 1,86,000 (US $ 2,277)||Rs. 29 lacs (US $ 35,200)|
|More than 135 crores||6 crores|
Literacy (Total Population)
|77.7% of 135 Crores Population as Govt doesn’t invest much on education.||98.97% of only 6 Crores Population because Govt emphasizes a lot on Education Free & compulsory education for children between 6 to 16 years of age irrespective of Nationality who are residents of Italy|
|N/A||Very Easy, Now a days Italian Govt is promoting their PR for immigrants.|
Popular Universities For Study in Italy for Free
Several well-known public colleges where students can study for free in Italy with full scholarships.
Milan, Italy’s Politecnico di Milano is a prominent technological institution known for its top-notch engineering, architecture, and design departments. In the center of Milan is a city well-known for fusing modernism with history, foreign students can anticipate a top-notch education and a vibrant cultural experience thanks to the school’s cutting-edge facilities, inclusive and diverse population, and strong industry linkages.
- QS World Rank – 142
- QS Employability Rank – 41
- Location – North-West
- City – Milan
- Year of Establishment – 1863
- Interesting fact: It is ranked as the top university in Italy.
The University of Bologna, founded in 1088, is one of the world’s oldest and most esteemed universities. Situated in Bologna, Italy, it provides international students with an extensive array of top-notch programs. With an exciting cultural environment, excellent staff, and a long history, it’s the perfect place for academic advancement and exploration.
Founded in 1222, the University of Padova is a renowned Italian university offering a wide variety of academic degrees. Situated in the charming city of Padua, it offers a contemporary education enriched with historical background, rendering it a compelling option for global learners pursuing academic distinction.
- QS World Ranking 242
- QS Employability Rank – 151
- •Location – North-East
- •City – Padua
- •Year of Establishment – 1222 Fun Fact – Nicolas Copernicus, Polish Astronomer is a noted alumni. Galileo Galilei was one of the faculty at Padua
Situated in the energetic city of Milan, Italy, the University of Milan is a distinguished establishment providing an extensive array of educational programs. International students can flourish in a dynamic study atmosphere and take in Milan’s rich cultural diversity with a strong emphasis on research and innovation.
- QS World Rank – 316
- QS Employability Rank – 201
- • Location – North-West
- • City – Milan
- • Year of Establishment – 1924 Fun Fact – Notable fashion designer, Maria Bianchi (Prada fame) is an alumni.
Politecnico di Torino, a prestigious technical university with a broad scope of engineering, scientific, and architectural specializations, is located in Turin, Italy. International students may anticipate a dynamic education and a vibrant experience in one of Italy’s loveliest cities with an emphasis on innovation and a rich cultural setting.
- QS World Ranking – 334
- QS Employability Rank – 111
- • Location – North-West
- • City – Turin
- • Year of Establishment – 1859
- • Fun Fact – Italy’s oldest technical University.
Located in Rome, Italy’s historic capital, Tor Vergata University of Rome offers a broad range of academic programs in a modern setting. International students can enjoy a dynamic, fully immersed education that highlights research and provides them with a deep cultural background, all while immersing them in the beauty and legacy of Rome.
- QS World Rank – 494
- QS Employability Rank – 301
- •Location – Central Italy
- •City – Rome
- •Year of Establishment – 1982 Fun Fact – Quite a popular & relatively young university.
The University of Turin, located in Italy’s captivating Turin city, offers a wide range of academic programs. International students can experience a top-notch education and fully immerse themselves in Turin’s rich cultural and historical milieu, all while benefiting from a heritage of distinction in research and teaching.
- QS World Rank 485
- QS Employability Rank – 308
- •Location – North-West
- •City – Turin
- •Year of Establishment – 1404 Fun Fact – It is steadily ranked among the top 5 Italian Universities and 3rd for research activities in Italy.
Requirements to Study in Italy for free
- 12th Completed & Pursuing Minimum 60%
- For Masters –
- Minimum 50%-55% in Bachelors & if Bachelor Pursing then minimum 50%-55% till last appeared examination (Non-stem Courses)
- Minimum 60% in Bachelors & if Bachelor Pursing then minimum 60% till last appeared examination (Stem Courses)
- For Bachelors maximum 5 Years of Gap will be acceptable and it should be justified.
- For Masters maximum 8 to 10 Years of Gap will be acceptable and it should be justified.
- For English language certificate MOI (Medium of Instruction certificate) will be required however, some universities require IELTS.
- The entire student profile, which includes academics, projects, internships, extracurricular activities, a strong SOP, and a CV, will determine admission.
Duration of Courses
- All courses for a bachelor’s degree have a three-year duration.
- Duration of Master’s Degree course is 2 Years for all courses.
- Students also get the opportunity to pursue paid internship with course.
- Student can shift course and / or pursue internship to any of the 26 European countries through ERASMUS process.
- Under ERASMUS scholarship, the student would get extra stipend from the government of the country.
- incredibly adaptable and simple study and test format.
Part Time Jobs while Study in Italy for Free
- Students can do 20 hrs / week during regular classes and 40 hrs /week during holidays.
- The Student will get minimum wages of 7 to 10 Euros / hr.
- It’s very easy to get part-time jobs.
Full-time Work Following Free Study in Italy
- 250+ MNC’s participate at the time of Campus Placements
- Internships often lead to full-time jobs
- During PSW, students can reside, work, and study in any of the 26 Schengen nations.
- Students are eligible to apply for PR after five years of residency in Italy.
Guaranteed 100% Scholarship Approval
Important Points for Scholarships
- 100% Scholarship Approval guaranteed for students who have received Admit offer letters.
- A select few universities offer their students additional scholarship privileges, such as food coupons.
- Scholarship is on the basis of income documents of the student and not on academics.
Scholarship Sanction Letter
Stipend Amount Credited
Conserving money while visiting and studying in Italy
Stipend Amount in Euros/Year = 5200
Divided by 52 weeks, 8 euros, and a 20-hour work week, the income is 8400.Sum = 13,600
Amount in Indian Rs/Year = 12 lacs
Students’ monthly expenses total (25,000 * 12) = 3 Lacs and include housing, food, travel, and other expenses.
9 lakh per year
Bachelors – 9×3 = 27 lakhs
Masters – 9×2 = 18 lacs
After program completion, the average salary (3 to 5 lacs per month) equals 48 lacs. If you are also interested to study in Italy for Free or with 100% scholarship.
- Free Document Assessment and Counselling
- World’s Top-Ranked Public Universities according to QS World Rankings.
- ranked among the world’s top 15 study destinations
- Free Education (100% Scholarship)
- Free Accommodation (Free Hostel)
- No IELTS/TOFEL/GRE/GMAT/SAT Required
- No Need to Take Education Loan
- WHO ranks free medical facilities as the second best in the world.
- 1 Year Post Study Visa
- Part Times Jobs Available (20 hrs. /Week)
- Get Study cum Schengen visa
- Job Opportunities in 27 EU Countries
- All Courses Available
Free Education in Italy for Indian students
Universta have been assisting all our valued students across South-East Asia for Education in Italy with Guaranteed 100% Scholarship.
We promise a 100% scholarship, which includes a stipend of Rupees 13.5 lacs for bachelor’s degree and Rupees 9 lacs for master’s, covering both tuition and living expenses for the duration of the program.
Does Indian receive free education in Italy?
Indeed, Indian students can study for free in Italy, but they must earn at least 60% in their coursework.
Can I study in Italy on a 100% scholarship?
Indeed, you can receive a 100% scholarship to study in Italy and pay for your living expenses, but you must first review the prerequisites.
Are foreign students’ tuition fees in Italy free?
Yes, it is free for Indian students, but not for students in other countries.
Is there a free public university in Italy?
Indeed, in Italy, the majority of public universities provide free education. Before deciding to apply for free admission to a public institution in Italy, check the requirements for admission.
Table of Contents
10 Steps Process to Study in Europe as an international student
Studying in Europe can be a rewarding experience as it offers a wide range of high-quality education options and exposure to diverse cultures. The process to study in Europe can vary depending on the country and the specific university or educational institution you wish to attend. However, here are the general steps to help you get started:Continue reading Process to Study in Europe