With Universta Now Study in Italy for Free Consultants In Delhi with Guaranteed 100% Scholarship For Indian Students. Get Enroll In Popular Universities.
Our team comprises over 80 members that has extensive subject expertise in Italy Free Education. We have a 100% success rate in obtaining scholarships for students accepted into these elite, highly regarded Italian public universities.
We have got Scholarship Approvals for our 2000+ students till date, resulting in a whopping 220+ crores of scholarship approved.
We have been assisting all our valued students across South-East Asia for Education in Italy with Guaranteed 100% Scholarship.
We promise a full scholarship, which includes a stipend of Rupees 13.5 lacs for bachelor’s degree and Rupees 9 lakhs for master’s, covering both tuition and living expenses for the duration of the program.
Italy: Land of Rich Culture, Economic Power, and Global Influence
- Italy is in south central Europe and is considered part of Western Europe.
- Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican city which is the smallest country in the world.
- Italy’s economy is ranked as the Third largest in the Eurozone and the Ninth largest in the world.
- Italy is a global leader in exports and commerce, ranking seventh among developed nations.
- Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, and other popular cities are located in 20 of Italy’s regions.
- With almost 50 million visitors, Italy is the fourth most visited country in the world.
- Tourism, machinery, iron and steel, chemicals, food processing, textiles, automobiles, apparel, footwear, and ceramics are among Italy’s main industries.
- Total Population Approx. 6 Crores
- Italy is a part of the Schengen Countries and the European Union.
- WHO ranks the fourth-best medical facilities in the world.
Italy: A Cultural Marvel – From Elite Universities to Iconic Landmarks
- World class QS High Ranked Universities.
- Fashion Brands like Armani, Gucci, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace , Fendi ,Marni etc.
- Milan is referred to as the global center of fashion.
- The greatest automakers in the world, including Lamborghini, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, and many more.
- Huge contribution to Art, Architecture, Food, Literature, Design, Opera, Football, Gelato and the list is endless
- Italy has 55 UNESCO World Heritage sites, the most in the world
- Venice Canals
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Vatican City and many more
Why not compare studying in India with study for free in Italy?
Number of universities in the Top 500 QS World Rankings
Probability of Getting Admissions in Top Universities/Colleges
|Very Low as Competition is High for limited seats||High, Because admission is based on previous academic records and low number of student participation|
Fees for complete Course (Average Cost)
|UG:10 to 15 Lacs & PG: 7 to 10 Lacs per year||Free 100% scholarship|
Expense for Accommodation, Food & Misc.
|UG:4 to 5 Lacs & PG: 2 to 3 Lacs||Free 100% scholarship|
Stipend During Studies
|Maximum 1.20 to 1.5 Lacs/Year||Minimum stipend of 9 Lacs for Masters’ & 13.5 Lacs for Bachelors|
Part Time Jobs
|Low salary of Rs. 6000 – 8000/Month & it is very difficult to do part time jobs because of hectic schedule of Uni / College timings.||Regular Study – 20 hours / week, Holidays – 40 hours a week, 10 euros an hour as the minimum wage, and 800 euros a month (or Rs. 65000 per month)|
Savings during the entire period of studies
|Not possible as very less part time job opportunities & low salary||Rs. 65000 *36 = Rs. 24 Lacs (For Bachelors) & Rs. 65000*24= Rs. 16 Lacs (For Masters)|
Job Opportunities after Studies
|Less as Campus Placement is only in Top Uni/Colleges Approx. 3.5 crores UG & PG students pass out every year.||Very High Because All Uni organize Campus placement Only 16 Lakh UG & PG students pass out every year Students may choose to work in any of the 26 EU member states.|
Average Salary / Month for UG & PG Degree holders
|Monthly 18 K to 25K, So Return on Investment is Low.||Monthly Min 3 lacs to 5 Lacs|
|Fastest Growing in Telecommunications and Automobile||World’s Most Industrialized Nations / World’s Sixth, Largest Manufacturing Country, World’s 7th largest Industrialized Country|
|Not good and Very Expensive||Free and World’s 2nd best medical facilities|
Quality of Life Index
|51||64 (13% More than India)|
Per Capita Income
|Rs. 1,86,000 (US $ 2,277)||Rs. 29 lacs (US $ 35,200)|
|More than 135 crores||6 crores|
Literacy (Total Population)
|77.7% of 135 Crores Population as Govt doesn’t invest much on education.||98.97% of only 6 Crores Population because Govt emphasizes a lot on Education Free & compulsory education for children between 6 to 16 years of age irrespective of Nationality who are residents of Italy|
|N/A||Very Easy, Now a days Italian Govt is promoting their PR for immigrants.|
Popular Universities For Study in Italy for Free
Several well-known public colleges where students can study for free in Italy with full scholarships.
Milan, Italy’s Politecnico di Milano is a prominent technological institution known for its top-notch engineering, architecture, and design departments. In the center of Milan is a city well-known for fusing modernism with history, foreign students can anticipate a top-notch education and a vibrant cultural experience thanks to the school’s cutting-edge facilities, inclusive and diverse population, and strong industry linkages.
- QS World Rank – 142
- QS Employability Rank – 41
- Location – North-West
- City – Milan
- Year of Establishment – 1863
- Interesting fact: It is ranked as the top university in Italy.
The University of Bologna, founded in 1088, is one of the world’s oldest and most esteemed universities. Situated in Bologna, Italy, it provides international students with an extensive array of top-notch programs. With an exciting cultural environment, excellent staff, and a long history, it’s the perfect place for academic advancement and exploration.
Founded in 1222, the University of Padova is a renowned Italian university offering a wide variety of academic degrees. Situated in the charming city of Padua, it offers a contemporary education enriched with historical background, rendering it a compelling option for global learners pursuing academic distinction.
- QS World Ranking 242
- QS Employability Rank – 151
- •Location – North-East
- •City – Padua
- •Year of Establishment – 1222 Fun Fact – Nicolas Copernicus, Polish Astronomer is a noted alumni. Galileo Galilei was one of the faculty at Padua
Situated in the energetic city of Milan, Italy, the University of Milan is a distinguished establishment providing an extensive array of educational programs. International students can flourish in a dynamic study atmosphere and take in Milan’s rich cultural diversity with a strong emphasis on research and innovation.
- QS World Rank – 316
- QS Employability Rank – 201
- • Location – North-West
- • City – Milan
- • Year of Establishment – 1924 Fun Fact – Notable fashion designer, Maria Bianchi (Prada fame) is an alumni.
Politecnico di Torino, a prestigious technical university with a broad scope of engineering, scientific, and architectural specializations, is located in Turin, Italy. International students may anticipate a dynamic education and a vibrant experience in one of Italy’s loveliest cities with an emphasis on innovation and a rich cultural setting.
- QS World Ranking – 334
- QS Employability Rank – 111
- • Location – North-West
- • City – Turin
- • Year of Establishment – 1859
- • Fun Fact – Italy’s oldest technical University.
Located in Rome, Italy’s historic capital, Tor Vergata University of Rome offers a broad range of academic programs in a modern setting. International students can enjoy a dynamic, fully immersed education that highlights research and provides them with a deep cultural background, all while immersing them in the beauty and legacy of Rome.
- QS World Rank – 494
- QS Employability Rank – 301
- •Location – Central Italy
- •City – Rome
- •Year of Establishment – 1982 Fun Fact – Quite a popular & relatively young university.
The University of Turin, located in Italy’s captivating Turin city, offers a wide range of academic programs. International students can experience a top-notch education and fully immerse themselves in Turin’s rich cultural and historical milieu, all while benefiting from a heritage of distinction in research and teaching.
- QS World Rank 485
- QS Employability Rank – 308
- •Location – North-West
- •City – Turin
- •Year of Establishment – 1404 Fun Fact – It is steadily ranked among the top 5 Italian Universities and 3rd for research activities in Italy.
Requirements to Study in Italy for free
- 12th Completed & Pursuing Minimum 60%
- For Masters –
- Minimum 50%-55% in Bachelors & if Bachelor Pursing then minimum 50%-55% till last appeared examination (Non-stem Courses)
- Minimum 60% in Bachelors & if Bachelor Pursing then minimum 60% till last appeared examination (Stem Courses)
- For Bachelors maximum 5 Years of Gap will be acceptable and it should be justified.
- For Masters maximum 8 to 10 Years of Gap will be acceptable and it should be justified.
- For English language certificate MOI (Medium of Instruction certificate) will be required however, some universities require IELTS.
- The entire student profile, which includes academics, projects, internships, extracurricular activities, a strong SOP, and a CV, will determine admission.
Duration of Courses
- All courses for a bachelor’s degree have a three-year duration.
- Duration of Master’s Degree course is 2 Years for all courses.
- Students also get the opportunity to pursue paid internship with course.
- Student can shift course and / or pursue internship to any of the 26 European countries through ERASMUS process.
- Under ERASMUS scholarship, the student would get extra stipend from the government of the country.
- incredibly adaptable and simple study and test format.
Part Time Jobs while Study in Italy for Free
- Students can do 20 hrs / week during regular classes and 40 hrs /week during holidays.
- The Student will get minimum wages of 7 to 10 Euros / hr.
- It’s very easy to get part-time jobs.
Full-time Work Following Free Study in Italy
- 250+ MNC’s participate at the time of Campus Placements
- Internships often lead to full-time jobs
- During PSW, students can reside, work, and study in any of the 26 Schengen nations.
- Students are eligible to apply for PR after five years of residency in Italy.
Guaranteed 100% Scholarship Approval
Important Points for Scholarships
- 100% Scholarship Approval guaranteed for students who have received Admit offer letters.
- A select few universities offer their students additional scholarship privileges, such as food coupons.
- Scholarship is on the basis of income documents of the student and not on academics.
Scholarship Sanction Letter
Stipend Amount Credited
Conserving money while visiting and studying in Italy
Stipend Amount in Euros/Year = 5200
Divided by 52 weeks, 8 euros, and a 20-hour work week, the income is 8400.Sum = 13,600
Amount in Indian Rs/Year = 12 lacs
Students’ monthly expenses total (25,000 * 12) = 3 Lacs and include housing, food, travel, and other expenses.
9 lakh per year
Bachelors – 9×3 = 27 lakhs
Masters – 9×2 = 18 lacs
After program completion, the average salary (3 to 5 lacs per month) equals 48 lacs. If you are also interested to study in Italy for Free or with 100% scholarship.
- Free Document Assessment and Counselling
- World’s Top-Ranked Public Universities according to QS World Rankings.
- ranked among the world’s top 15 study destinations
- Free Education (100% Scholarship)
- Free Accommodation (Free Hostel)
- No IELTS/TOFEL/GRE/GMAT/SAT Required
- No Need to Take Education Loan
- WHO ranks free medical facilities as the second best in the world.
- 1 Year Post Study Visa
- Part Times Jobs Available (20 hrs. /Week)
- Get Study cum Schengen visa
- Job Opportunities in 27 EU Countries
- All Courses Available
Free Education in Italy for Indian students
Universta have been assisting all our valued students across South-East Asia for Education in Italy with Guaranteed 100% Scholarship.
We promise a 100% scholarship, which includes a stipend of Rupees 13.5 lacs for bachelor’s degree and Rupees 9 lacs for master’s, covering both tuition and living expenses for the duration of the program.
Does Indian receive free education in Italy?
Indeed, Indian students can study for free in Italy, but they must earn at least 60% in their coursework.
Can I study in Italy on a 100% scholarship?
Indeed, you can receive a 100% scholarship to study in Italy and pay for your living expenses, but you must first review the prerequisites.
Are foreign students’ tuition fees in Italy free?
Yes, it is free for Indian students, but not for students in other countries.
Is there a free public university in Italy?
Indeed, in Italy, the majority of public universities provide free education. Before deciding to apply for free admission to a public institution in Italy, check the requirements for admission.